Pages

I chose my target students as high school 1st grade. Also, I focused on the generating interest for reading English materials. Thus, the purpose of this blog is to provide the supplement materials for English reading novices.

Usually, Korean students should take the English subject of the KSAT(수능시험) for entering university. To prepare English section effectively, it is very important to comprehend the overall contents. Therefore, the materials of this blog will improve the ability to understand the text easily by reading a variety of authentic materials.

This blog provides five sections into Travel, Sports, Entertainment, Movie and Food. This is why I don’t want for students to lose their interest in reading. I really want that my blog will be of help to students to get accustomed to English reading.

0 Responses so far.

댓글 쓰기